At PSC Construction, LLC we take pride in exceeding our customers expectations. We have completed hundreds of projects and have many repeat customers who only use PSC Construction, LLC for their general contracting needs. Here is a sampling of some of the projects that we perform:
Fire-restoration: We take pride in restoring challenging environments to better than new and original.
Renovations & Tenant Finish-out: We utilize our customers ideas and our good planning methods to exceed expectations. We have experience and expertise from medical to high rises. You can count on PSC Construction to impress your tenants.
- Our renovations and tenant finish outs include but are not limited to: white box, complete floor plans, and demolition and reconstruction from the ground up.
Strip Centers: We specialize in building and renovating strip centers from revitalizing facades with brick and mortar to completely reshaping and updating the interior suites.
- Hair Salons & Barber Shops: We have built, redesigned and refurbished many hair salons & barber shops. We understand the stylist needs and vision. We can easily create individual styling booths and rooms to meet the practical needs and desired ambiance and professional look.
- Restaurants: Much like salons, we understand the needs of the restaurateur and have redesigned many restaurants to create a harmonious look and feel for their customers and meet the codes required.
- Interior & Exterior Painting: Almost every project requires painting. As an every day occurrence, PSC Construction looks at this scope of work as important as architectural design for making your project stand out above the crowd. PSC’s Painting Department is entirely made up of dedicated professionals with a pure passion to paint and provide quality paint work, especially the art of trimming!
- Concrete & Asphalt: Our intention is to always use the best materials and take the steps necessary to provide our clients with the best outcome possible for long lasting, solid performance.
- Welding: Welding like many professions works with harmony of art, good equipment, and skill. We have designed and completed many projects that include sidewalk railing, A/C steel protection cages to prevent theft of meters, and gates.
Being a Texas State Certified General Contractor, PSC had to go through several steps to become Registered and Certified in the State of Texas to perform projects $25,000 and up.
Keeping your job site clean and safe is a priority. As you can imagine, we collect large amounts of construction debris and we have contracts with legal landfills to dispose of waste properly.